Dog Dies After Common Mistake, His Owner Urges Others To Be Aware Of This Danger

mistake

Uplifting and fun dog stories are our favorite types of stories to write and share. However, sometimes, we have to take a more serious note. A young woman named Christina Young has recently sent out a warning, and it’s worth sharing with every single dog owner.

Recently, Christina had to say goodbye to her dog Petey after he crossed over the Rainbow Bridge; tragically, the death could have been prevented. A terrible, common mistake is what ended up taking the sweet dog’s life.

How often do you find yourself leaving things around on the kitchen counter like food, containers, or cleaning chemicals? We might not think much of it, but as it turns out, it could end up being fatal if not properly put away.

When Christina walked in the door from work one day, she was expecting to see her happy, bubbly, and energetic fur baby to greet her. Sadly, the house was completely quiet and she walked in to see her boyfriend, Christian, with a somber look on his face.

Continue to the next page to see the Facebook post that was shared about Petey’s death, how it happened, and how to prevent it. If all dog owners knew this, so many lives could be saved.

Continue

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply

Send this to a friend